Download as PDF
November 2013 — present
- Tech lead for Google Drive for iOS.
- Designed UI architecture and implemented high-priority features in Objective-C.
- Planned development schedules, established release process and engineering best practices.
- Mentored junior engineers and performed design and code reviews for all features.
Senior Software Engineer
May 2012 — June 2013
- Frontend feature development in Objective-C and C++ for #1 iOS game What's the Phrase.
- Backend tooling development in Node.js for #1 iOS game Draw Something 2.
- Part of small frontend team on critically-acclaimed Facebook game The Friend Game.
- Built cross-platform mobile game prototypes in C++, Cocos2d-x and Adobe AIR.
September 2010 — April 2012
- Frontend feature development in C# and DirectX on Microsoft Solitare Collection and Taptiles for Windows 8, published by Microsoft Game Studios.
- Lead programmer on Microsoft Solitaire Collection for Windows Phone 7 built with C# and XNA.
- Lead frontend programmer on Facebook game Writer's Blox which grew from 18K to 300K MAU.
- Full-stack development in AS3, PHP for 150K DAU Facebook game Crazy Cow Music Quiz.
- Fixed critical backend bugs by improving query performance by, in some cases, over 100x.
Game Developer Intern
- Lead team of interns to build a game-like student portal at a technology education startup.
- Designed end-to-end stack in AS3, Flex, PHP, and SQL and contributed over 8,000 LOC.
Cornell University Computational Sustainability
Student Game Developer
- Developed educational game in C# and XNA in a team of six as part of a $10MM NSF Grant.
M.Eng in Computer Science
B.A. in Computer Science
Absolute Zero Breakdancing Club
2005 — present
- 2009 Northeast intercollegiate champions.